A vast range of Partnership opportunities are available for the 2017 Sustainability in Business Conference to enhance exposure of your business. Ranging from 1/4 page advertisements to ‘Conference Partner’, cost effective packages can be tailored to suit individual organisations.
Partners will have an opportunity to network with peers, meet new clients and explore new business opportunities. The Conference will bring together government representatives, industry leaders, organisational representatives and others to examine the opportunities and challenges that face the sector in the coming decade.
Partnership revenue is used to significantly reduce delegate participation costs and lower the financial barriers to attendance.
Partnership and Exhibition Benefits for the 2017 Sustainability in Business Conference
- Enable you organisation to benefit significantly from constant exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in a relaxed environment, away from the competition of everyday distractions.
- Enjoy exposure and communication opportunities pre and post conference.
- Maintain a high-profile in valuable target markets before, during and following the event
- Demonstrate your organisations commitment to the sector
- Consolidate and develop relationships
As an added benefit daily catering will be served in the exhibition area, thus maximising exhibitor exposure to delegates.
Partnership Opportunities at a Glance