National Sustainability in Business Conference
The 2018 National Sustainability in Business Conference will be held on Thursday 8 and Friday 9 March 2018 at Hotel Grand Chancellor, Brisbane. The 2nd annual conference will explore sustainability best practice within organisations, creating resilience in business and ways to implement change. The sustainability topics that will be embraced by our speakers will include integration, politics, technology, automation, future of renewables, procurement, food security, sustainable construction and waste as a resource. The conference speakers and partners will provide insight into how they are interweaving sustainability practices within their organisations, navigating change and the differences they are making within national and multinational companies and small business.
This conference will provide a platform for business leaders, sustainability innovators, researchers and those working toward progressing sustainability practice within their organisation. The inaugural Business Leaders Breakfast has been added to our 2018 program to provide additional networking opportunities among forward thinking professionals. We look forward to you joining us at the National Sustainability in Business Conference.
The Association for Sustainability in Business
Our ambition is to develop a vision of designing and planning Urban, Regional and Remote Australia while being aware of one planet living, one world resources and ongoing community and business sustainability.
- Sustainability practitioners and directors
- Corporate executives
- Environmental industry executives
- Thought leaders, authors, opinion makers and agenda setters
- Policy makers
- Resource and supply chain managers
- Energy, climate change, natural resources, research and technology transfer practitioners
- Built-environment professionals
- Major development banks, development organisations, and aid agencies
- Insurance and financial institutions, and venture capitalists
- Abstracts Open: July 2017
- Abstracts Close: Monday 27 November 2017
- Notification to Presenters: Monday 4 December 2017
- Presenter Acceptances Due: Friday 15 December 2017
- Draft Program Available: On or before Monday 18 December 2017
- Presenter Registration Due: Monday 29 January 2018
- Early Bird Registrations Close: Monday 29 January 2018
- Full Papers for Peer Review: Friday 2 February 2018
- Full Papers for Non-Peer Review: Friday 2 March 2018