Invitation to Submit
Individuals and organisations are invited to submit an abstract to deliver a 30-minute oral presentation; a poster presentation; or a panel presentation which addresses one or more of the conference topics. The abstract should be no more than 300 words and outlines the aims, contents and conclusions of the presentation. Abstracts should not include tables, figures or references.
All proposals will be reviewed by the program committee. Presentations will be selected to provide a program that offers a comprehensive and diverse treatment of issues related to the conference theme. Authors will be notified by e-mail of the outcome of their abstract.
Abstract Submissions close 26 October 2018
Click + to view sub-themes
- Interweaving sustainability practices into all departments of a business
- Sustainable business systems and models, moving forward
- Waste as a resource, circular economy
- Social and environmental impact
International Trends, Research and Findings
- International politics and the influence on Australian businesses
- Sustainability best practice
- Paris Agreement, can Australia achieve this?
- Blockchain, where to now?
- Sustainability in a digital age
- Big data and digital disruption
- Sustainable smart city
- Solar and storage options
- Transformation of industries
- Long term planning and effects
Please note there is an option on the abstract submission form to submit under ‘Open’ for those people who believe the above themes may not exactly fit their work.
Renewable Policy and advancements
- Carbon credits
- Effects of policy
- Design and management examples
- Zero energy and demand buildings
- Liveability of buildings
- Pre-fabrication in the building industry
- Energy consumption strategies
- Circular economy
- Renewable Energy Procurement
- Supply chain effect, modern day slavery considerations
- Purchasing for sustainability, engaging suppliers